The TimeForge Manager mobile app allows managers to view schedules, bid shifts, pending requests, messages, attendance, daily logs, and even review their sales and labor metrics, all from the convenience of a mobile phone or tablet.
This guide will teach you how to use the app and its features, including how to turn a mobile device into a TimeClock that can be used to clock employees in and out.
You will need a supervisor level account or higher in TimeForge to follow this guide.
Search the Apple Store or Google Play store for the mobile app
- If you're an iPhone or iPad user, open up the Apple Store on the device, OR if you're using an Android device, go to the Google Play Store.
- Search for "TimeForge Manager" in the store. The app you are looking for should be the first result and should display a gray TimeForge logo.
- Install the app.
Log into the app on your mobile device
To log in to the TimeForge Manager app, you will use the same username and password that you use for your TimeForge account when you log in from a browser.
Dashboard Home Screen
When you first log in, you should see the Manager app dashboard. Note the currently-selected location in the upper left:
If you have access to more than one location in TimeForge, you can tap the location name and select a different location.
The dashboard home screen contains 6 buttons that can help you view how your business is running. These are:
- Today: view employee schedules, attendance, pending requests, open and pending shift swaps, bid shifts, messages, daily log entries, and more.
- Employees: view which employees are clocked in and call, text message, or email them right from your mobile device.
- My Labor: view your own schedules and attendance.
- TimeClock: swap between "TimeClock mode" and "Normal mode" and edit related settings.
- Sales: view your sales numbers versus projections and costs for each department individually or store wide.
- Analysis: see various graphs breaking down your sales, projects, and costs. You can also see how departments match up based on these numbers.
The remainder of this guide is dedicated to showing you how to navigate these areas of the app to get the information you need.