Release Version 2308 | August
Improvements and fixes to the Android timeclock:
- Manager attendance/override functions should now sync immediately.
- Added a clock-in feature so managers can clock in employees without a manager override.
- Fixed employee sorting on the login screen so that upper and lower case is sorted together.
- Extended manager overrides to be valid for 30 minutes instead of 15.
- Employees working over midnight should now be able to take breaks past 12:00AM.
- Improved the stability of the UI during fingerprint registration.
- Terminating an employee now removes them from the timeclock.
- Fixed an issue with the employee selection screen on login.
Release Version 2304-07 | April-July
Improvements and fixes:
- Added a third option to the gender field under employee profile for non-binary gender.
- Managers can now modify punches on the website when using a Time Machine.
- Added a default option to restrict the import utility from creating new locations/departments/positions during an import.
- Improved the stability of Orbeon forms.
- Updated the Paychex CSV Export to newer format.
- Improved the CBS NorthStar integration UI.
- Published a new attendance report with breaks and costs. By customer request.
- New functions to handle changes to New York's Secure Scheduling laws.
- Embedded timeclock UI improvements for ease of use on iPad.