TimeForge’s sales thresholds are a powerful tool to allow you to budget and monitor your labor costs. Using the sales thresholds, you can set up a target budget based on labor costs, labor hours, or labor shifts.
To easily import the sales threshold information, follow these steps:
Go to "Import Data".
- Log in
- Hover over "Set Up"
- Select "Import Data"
Choose your CSV file.
Make sure your CSV file has the necessary information--such as the sales category, position or department, the start date and end date, the threshold, and minimums and maximums.
Note: Each threshold should be on its own line.
- Click "Browse" to find and select the appropriate CSV file.
- Click "Upload Data".
Map the fields and import the data.
- You can choose to import a number of fields related to Sales thresholds.
- Check the box to ignore the first row when importing the data.
- Click "Import Data". TimeForge will load your data and show you any warnings or errors when it’s done.
- Sales Type – Enter the sales category, such as Gross Sales.
- Position Name – Enter the TimeForge Position Name. Note: You can use positions or departments, but not both.
- Department Name – Enter the TimeForge Department Name. Note: You can use positions or departments, but not both.
- Threshold Start Date – Enter the date the threshold begins.
- Threshold End Date – Enter the date the threshold ends.
- Threshold Min Value – Enter the minimum value for the threshold.
- Threshold Max Value – Enter the maximum value for the threshold.